9-11 January 2019
Finland’s leading event for physicians, doctors, medical students and pharmacists. Meet the professionals from the medical field face-to-face!
The exhibition and lecture rooms side by side
The exhibition takes place in halls 1 and 2, right next to the Hall 3 where the lectures are located. The exhibition is easy to visit during lecture breaks and lunch hours
Meet medical professionals face-to-face!
No other marketing channel gives you the benefit to use all senses in making your products or services better known. Let the visitors taste, smell, feel and hear your product! Collect direct feedback and customer register for future marketing efforts.
NEW: Lunch for course participants
The course fee for participants in Doctor 2018 includes lunch, which will be served in the exhibition area. Coffee or dessert is not included in the lunch. Exhibitors may invite visitors to their stand after lunch for coffee. Place an order for refreshments to your stand with Fazer: email@example.com or telephone +358 40 450 3252 (from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm).
Further information about the service through this link.
Please contact me for more participation options – I’ll help you reach the visitors in the most efficient way!
Reach at the event:
- Pharmaceutical personnel
- Medical students and graduates
Presented at the event:
• Trade organisations, publications and authorities • Diagnostics and laboratory products • Non-prescription drugs and other pharmacy products • Education, Research and development • Rehabilitation and physical aids • Physician’s leisure activities • Banking, insurance and investment • Nutrition and other related products • Recruitment • Prescription drugs • Products and equipment for healthcare • Healt technology and digital solutions • Other trade products and services
Many ways to participate
- Book and plan the department your self
- You can choose from the many readymade stand alternatives
- Be seen in Messukeskus Advertising spaces
- Take advantage of ready-made marketing materials
- Implement the program with us